Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Freedom Riders

While I'm not quite sure my brain is fully accepting the fact that winter is over, I can say that I am ready for some warm weather. The forecast is calling for near 70 temps in Missoula by Sunday. Lower elevation trails are drying out for riding. My first mtb ride was last week up the Sentinel trail. I'll need to get my biking muscles back before I can truly enjoy it.

Anyway, I ran across this over at the backcountry.com blog, The Goat. KGB Productions is premiering their new mountain bike film, Freedom Riders, tonight at Sea Otter. It’s a true story of a core group of riders who formed an against-all-odds relationship with the Forest Service and created the first freeride specific trails on public lands in the lower 48.


HD High Def Freeride Mountain Bike Movie DVD Trailer from Freedom Riders The Movie Freerid on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The film premieres the nights of Sat April 18 at Sea Otter Classic at teh Embassay Suites in Seaside, CA 7-10pm. Proceeds to benefit IMBA.

For more check: www.freedomridersthemovie.com

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.