Monday, October 4, 2010

Camping along the Blackfoot River

I can't say how lucky I feel to have camped the last 2 weekends and wore shorts with flipflops the whole night. Both spots were along the Blackfoot River at fishing access points. How was the fishing? Huh, nothing doing but the chilling, views and beers were great. We're guessing this will be the last camp trip of the season. All in all I think we spent 6 nights camping with the girls this summer. Much improved over last summer with only one night. They are really getting into it and refuse to wear shoes, that's my girls.











2 comments:

Radd Icenoggle said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I will be in Missoula next week...time for a pint or two?

Anonymous said...

Beutiful pics, Beautiful Campbell Ladies. Ahhhhhhhh makes me long for a good time in the woods with the Campbell's. Maybe next year, heh?