Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Surf progression

I've been infatuated with surfing for some quite time, which is quite funny obviously because of where I live. But you can dream right? To one day, live near the ocean and do some soul surfing, bra. It's going on 20 years since I lived near the ocean, I guess I miss it. I can honestly say that back in the day between family trips to Mexico and frequent trips to Newport Beach, CA that I knew how to ride wave, albeit on a bodyboard. But that doesn't even hold a candle to the images in this video.

If none of that shit turns your crank there is a chance you might like bikinis, shredding ladies and warm water. This movie, Leave a Message is worth your 22 minutes, trust me. These women are showing the world what it means to rip.

1 comment:

TLC said...

Tavis, wow these girls are truly outstanding surfers. Their trip looks really fun too. Bet they have spent a few hours on those boards, enjoying warm ocean waters, sunsets, new cultures and meeting lots of interesting people along the way. I was particularly impressed with Malia, the first girl. dad