Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Hunt Right Montana

I just happened to run across this and thought it was great to see an organization promoting solid hunting ethics. Just as they state, a few can ruin it for the many.

Hunt Right link here

I took the girls out hunting this weekend, staying in a FS cabin and really immersing ourselves in the activity at much as possible. Both were as excited as I've seen them in a long time. They had a great time and the laughs were a plenty. While we didn't lay eyes on any legal elk or deer, we did manage to harvest a large ruffed grouse. I shared my views on hunting and some mistakes I've made over the year, touching on ethics.

We all walked away with some great memories and Mama had a little quiet house for the two days :-).



Not sure what was going here, maybe a pissed off neighbor?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like a great trip. Would love to hear more about outfitter sign.

Kneester said...

Congratulations! You sir are one of the first comments on this crappy ole blog.....in oh lets just say a long time.