Friday, March 14, 2008

2 weeks

Well ya'll stuff is going pretty well I think. I had a doc appt earlier this week and he said that I am ahead of schedule. I've been to PT a few times this week and he said the same. Weights are getting a bit heavier and I'm spinning harder and longer on the bike (now working 7 miles at a time). I've gained 10 degress in my range of motion, I'm at 120 degrees now. I've had a few off days this week where the knee just feels week and crappy, but that will happen.

I'm glad the snow seems to have shut off lately (sorry boys), its made it easier on me. I'm ready for some warm weather, limes in my beer, floating and biking. We'll be rocking out in Vegas next week, which has me jacked. Here's a few pics from last weekend.

Me and the P-Dog, shorts in March--you gotta love it


My shaven leg looks sexy no?

4 comments:

FOUROSIXLOCAL said...

you been tossin' alot of salad while laying around?........

Kneester said...

Tossing diapers yeah

Unknown said...

Thanks for the comment. I like your book. Good luck with a speedy recovery.

Unknown said...

I'm glad the snow seems to have shut off lately......

I hope we get another 18 incher and then i'm going to call you and rub it in you SOB.