Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Las Vegas here we come

Ahh, warm weather I can feel it now. Friday we are heading to Lake Las Vegas for a week of kicking it in the warm weather by a pool with a beer. The family hatched a plan a while ago to all get together when the babies were born. T and I are going to meet my parents and sisters family and see our nephew for the first time. It also marks the first time that we have traveled with our twins. On a plane none the less, if you are reading this, say a prayer for us now. Nah, really I don't think it will be too bad as its a non stop flight.

Place we are staying:
I am ready to get the hell out of the grey skies and cloudy days into some dry warmness. The weather is looking like it should be in the 80s, wooot!

I finished another segment from our cabin trip in January. Its more or less the little clips that were good, but I couldn't fit them all in the main movie. Looks pretty good I think:


Fowl Play extras segment from freakofsnow on Vimeo.
*quick update on the knee: still at 120 degrees ROM, riding 8 miles a day (at least), walking up and down stairs somewhat normally, bruising is gone; swelling very limited, pain mostly in the early morning. I'll be hitting the gym while we're in Vegas, that is after I hit the BlackJack tables :-).

No comments: